Category Archives: Cell Documentation
2013 was the year where we bid a goodbye to the founders of KANISHK, Entrepreneurship Cell i.e. the 2013 batch of Engineering from Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering. Without them, the responsibility was given to the juniors to keep the spirit and enthusiasm going with same passion.
They seemed to have a pretty good job here, as you can see constant feed of posts coming up on the blog. Lets now have a look at the year 2013 in review for KANISHK PCCOE E-Cell in the form of this amazing report made by WordPress. Read the rest of this entry
So, as we all know, the NBA committee is going to visit PCCOE on 15th September. Everybody is very busy in documentation stuff of all the activities and events been done in these years. All the achievements of PCCOE are being highlighted for accreditation.
KANISHK is active in campus since 2010. There are many activities and events been conducted by our Eleaders since then. I’m really glad to thank our documentation department head ANSH BAHRI, and JAYA DEWAN maam who have spent days and nights to maintain records and stats on paper. Documentation has been done so good and in proper format, that half of the work was reduced when I was asked to prepare a final report of 3 years for Principal presentation.
Given below are the PPT slides, which were made for the final presentation. In these slides, complete event and activity details are given according to the dates and departments. I was blessed by presence of ROOPAKIRAN YELURI, who helped me a lot in making these slides. We can see the graph of development in last 3 years has been significant. And I wish, it keeps on growing with the same rate….
I wish all the best luck to my fellow Leaders and everybody who is associated with Ecell.
– Anikait Chavan
Congratulations to Entrepreneurship Development Cell of PCCOE, KANISHK on their formation of its current team structure which will be responsible for achieving cell’s goals for this semester. The structure of the cell is a three-fold structure.
1) Seniors and founders of the cell will be the BODs.
2) Core committee members are the leaders in operation.
3) And some interested candidates, which will be chosen by the above layers as budding leaders who will be the successors of the cell.
- Board of Directors
1) Anikait Chavan – B.E. Computer Engineering [A], Overall Coordinator, Online Media Head
2) Ansh Bahri–B.E. Computer Engineering [A], Chief Documentation Officer
3) Amit Artwani – B.E. Computer Engineering [A], Online Communication Head
4) Suraj Bhalsing – B.E. Mechanical Engineering [A], Finance Head & Treasurer
5) Swapnil Gujar – B.E. Computer Engineering [A], Deputy Finance Head
6) Gopal Budhia – B.E. Electronics and Telecommunication [A], Head of Innovation and Event Design
7) Soumya Kappagantu – B.E. Mechanical Engineering [A], Ground Publicity Head
- Core Committee
1) Aishwarya Chandrasekaran – T.E. Computer Engineering [A], Seminar Execution Head
2) Dipin Nair –T.E. Mechanical Engineering [B], Ground Publicity In charge
3) Meera Nair – B.E. Computer Engineering [B], Documents Manager
4) Sneha Nakil – T.E. Computer Engineering [B], Planning Head
5) Pushkal Sinha – T.E. Electronics and Telecommunication [B], Public Relations Officer
6) Shreyta Kulkarni – T.E. Computer Engineering [A], Ground Communication In Charge
7) Roopakiran Yeluri –B.E. Electronics and Telecommunication [B], Media Column Editor
8) Dhanesh Jamgaonkar – S.E. Computer Engineering [A], Photography Head
Apart from this team of 14 leaders, there are some more members who are part of the team responsible for carrying out important executions and activities for the cell. Names and posts to be uploaded soon. All the above mentioned leaders are equally important part of KANISHK, with varying amount of experience and interests. We all give our best wishes to the team and believe that they are surely making a change for the institution as well as to themselves in the form of development and benefits.